Monday, July 20, 2009

DKA,5.50p.m..
finally the prom competition liao..
2day every thing so rush,n unexpected..
be4 i get in DKA,many ppl oredi waiting at outside DKA,tat time onli 5 p.m nia..omg!
n the competition 5.20 start le,no rehearsal at all..
unexpected!!damn making me so nervous..
whn i catwalk into the DKA,i feel nobody support me..so cold,tis making me so nervous n scare~
n 2day i sing'我可以'but my throat feel very dry n cannot sing high key..
n the more worse me out of tone,so paiseh..
at the end the result is out..
n we waiting outside 2 wait announce the result,huever being anounce name walk into DKA..
1st Aric name being call,2nd Deric,3rd Jason n i feel no hope ad..
hu noe 4th my name being call,n i'm so happy..but whn i walk in the DKA,i feel tat nobody shout my name n clap 4 me..mayb my fren no go 2day 4 support me..
haiz..nw i'm worry final competition le..T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment